How to become a member
The company must be a brand owner or worldwide distributor/licensee. Distributors and licensees must provide an official letter from the brand owner stating their worldwide distribution rights and his official consent for their participation in the exhibition. In the event of a change in distribution rights or brand licensing, the TFWA Management Committee may review the company's participation.
The company must show a commitment to the duty free and travel retail industry.
The brands/products represented by the applicant should belong to one of the sectors that meet our audience:
- Wine & Spirits
- Fragrances & Cosmetics
- Fashion / Fashion Accessories / Leathergoods
- Watches / Clocks
- Home Decoration / Tableware
- Gifts / Pens / Toys / Smokers requisites
- Confectionery & Fine Food
• Membership applications will be reviewed by the Association's Management Committee 4 times a year.
• Should your company's membership be approved, you will have the choice to become a member immediately and benefit from the on-going year membership advantages (annual fee of €676 excl. VAT for companies outside France and €808,50 incl. VAT for France) or to wait until January 1st to become a TFWA member for that year.